Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting away is inevitable

My vacation is fast approaching. I've never before been able to take an entire two weeks off of work before. Not only am I taking off two weeks, I am actually GOING somewhere. Come March 23rd, I will be stepping onto a plane with one of my very good friends and flying off to Viva Las Vegas! 
We'll be spending five nights at the lovely Luxor hotel and seeing the fabulous Lady Gaga live at the MGM Grand. After everything that has been going on in my life, this vacation is something I NEED. Five days away to just be ridiculous and cause some trouble. It's been too long since I've been to that side of the country. I'll be able to look up and see the stars on a clear night. I imagine the next two weeks are going to be some of the best of my life. I have St Patrick's day with one of my best friends, my birthday and then vegas. I'm sure there will be something that goes wrong, because it wouldn't be my life if something didn't go wrong.. but i say BRING IT ON. My spirits cannot be crushed. I am GOING to have fun no matter what. I will be surround by great friends and good times. I was sad to find out that one of my other great friends can't join us on our trip.Not everything works out, but it's still going to be a great couple weeks off.

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be AWESOME. With that said, I don't think you'll see stars on a clear night in Vegas. Too many other lights. It's going to be exceptionally epic though. We'll make new friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No stars? damn. i was hoping if i fall down drunk somewhere, i can at least look up at the pretty stars while you drag my limp body down the strip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd have to fall over in the desert maybe... then be able to see stars. so jealous you guys are going, you will have loads of fun, I can just see it now!! lol

    ReplyDelete