Sunday, March 20, 2011

Age is just a number...25 is a strange number

I turned 25 yesterday. When you're little and think about where your life and where you will be when you're older. I never thought I'd be in the position I am today, but sometimes you just can't help where life takes you. I was really freaked out about turning 25. I had my quarter life crisis and I completely lost my mind.There was a lot going on in my life, and that didn't help me contain the crazy. I'm feeling a lot better now. I think all the changes that happened are for the better.

I was completely relaxed about my birthday celebration. Every year, I get incredibly stressed about it. I always fear that no one is going to show up or have any fun. This year, I just let it happen. When people asked who was going to be there, I simply said "I don't know." I wasn't worried about it at all. I was so happy to see the people I did see. I think it means a lot when people show up for your birthday. It shows you who your friends really are. There were a lot of us last night and it made me smile all night. There were some issues with dinner, but I didn't stress too much. Dinner took FOREVER and our waitress was pretty terrible. I didn't let it bother me too much. I'm never one to complain at a restaurant and I never want to be at a table that does complain, but when Staci wanted to say something, I didn't stop her.

I did what I set out to do on my birthday. I got to see great friends, play video games and have some adult beverages. The night ended how I wanted it to. It was one of the best birthdays I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment