Monday, July 27, 2009

Gold should be silver and i should not be up this late

It's nearly 3am on a sunday night, well morning, and i'm still awake. Having insomnia, well, pretty much blows. The only thing i've done with myself this evening is watch season 6 of Sex & The City. Maybe it's the headache or the migraine medicine or just the lack of sleep i tend to get, but the show really makes you think. maybe that's the point of it? Scary or sad? well, i did some thinking. We were totally Samantha and Smith at the begining, but then blossomed into Charlotte and Harry. Which made me think even more, believe it or not, i am totally Charlotte. So afraid and so hesitant in the begining. Then, i realized it was more than i could ever imagine. We turned into Charlotte and Harry. I felt fast and hard. it's quite an amazing feeling. Harry loves how neurotic Charlotte is and Tommy loves how neurotic I am. Also, I've thought about this since they were all the rage and fashionable but never seemed to get my hands on one. Carrie made it popular even more. the 'infamous' Carrie necklace. i've actually always wanted one with my name (obviously). the terrible thing about hers is that it's gold. Silver FTW. Also watching season 6 has made me think about another topic, but that will be for another entry when i'm ready. Now it's closer to 3am and i need to try and sleep a little for work. not looking forward to it. *sigh*

1 comment: