Monday, July 13, 2009

10 years done



I have officially quit smoking. It has been about 6 days since my last cigarette. It is pretty difficult, especially when I get stressed but I think after the terrible habit that lasted about 10 years, it's time to quit. I know it's a filthy pointless habit, but i did it for so long. It's time to break that pattern. The physical addiction is gone after 3 days. That's done already. The mental addiction is about a week. I'm so close to that. I know that I'll probably smoke when I'm out drinking, but I don't want to do that for at least a month of being smoke free. I'm already starting to feel healthier. I've been drinking a lot of water lately too. I'm doing a total 180 on my body and it's reacting nicely to it. I'm just hoping i don't gain any weight from this. i have tea that curves my appetite, so that's good. even though i was STARVING when i was heading into work today. But I'm quite proud of myself and Tommy is beyond proud of me for quitting. i honestly never thought i would, and now i have. GO ME!!! i think i deserve a prize or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment