Friday, June 26, 2009

Review of Up

In addition to just seeing Transformers 2, Tommy and I also saw Up last week. it was def a cute movie. i find it amusing that it seems a lot of Pixar movies have a bit of adult humor in them. I really found this movie adorable. but it has come to my attention that i am pretty much a robot because i didn't cry at it. i'm sorry that movies just don't effect me like that. oh well. i loved all the animals in this movie and the banter between the main characters. i must say my favorite characters were Dug the talking dog and Kevin the bird. they were pretty funny. the dogs with collars that made them talk was hysterical and of course the under dog always comes in on top, pun intended. even if you're not into what you think is a kids movie, you should see this. it's super cute and i think everyone would enjoy it. it has really sad moments and hysterical moments. it really is a great movie with some twists.

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOVED UP!! I keep spreading the word. haha. Their movies are definitely very adult-oriented, and I love that about Pixar.

    ReplyDelete