Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vegas Vacation Pt. 2

I have returned back to Illinois, which I wasn't exactly happy about. Vacation was overall wonderful. I left off at the night before the Lady Gaga concert. The show was amazing. We didn't have the best seats but I highly enjoyed them. We had a few drinks before the concert and had an impromptu fashion show in our room (pictures on facebook). The rest of the time was full of shopping, walking and eating. We did gamble a bit more and lose some money, but it's vegas. You have to expect that! I did come back with the urge to play video roulette and video blackjack. Those games were quite a good time. I am really glad I was able to go to Vegas and experience this. It was something I believe everyone should do at least once in their life. Even if you're not into the drinking or partying or gambling scene, it's still a sight to see. I'm very happy we were there during Earth Hour and were able to see the Strip almost completely dark.

Craziness happens in Vegas. You just have to open your arms and accept it. Yes, I did something that maybe I shouldn't have. I opened myself up to new experiences. I even faced a fear and it wasn't so terrible. Life is one experience after another, they're not all good but they're not all bad. You learn from what you've done and move onto the next situation. Don't dwell on it, but remember all the fun times...if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment